BAIA Link

BAIA Link, the Online Community of BAIA Members & Friends

S.Pellegrino Sparkles With Bvlgari: A Tribute To Italian Magnificence

According to Uzoamaka Maduka's selection of Most Wanted:
"For reasons we cannot fathom, S. Pellegrino and Bulgari have come together to recast the classic long-neck bottle in faux-decadent splendor. But who needs reasons when it feels this right? After all, the 'S. Pellegrino Sparkles with Bulgari' bottle has all the winsome qualities of la vita italiana: heritage, quality, and melodrama. Gold! Emeralds! Brilliant cut diamonds! Sparkling, still my beating heart!"

Divertissment, co-marketing, co-branding, or everyday thing of beauty, whatever it's meant to be, it doesn't go unnoticed.

Announced in the Summer of 2011, I (finally?) encountered this while dining with my one-and-only Bolognese friend at the best Pizzeria in San Francisco yesterday... I say no more!
:)

MORE BAIA DESIGN GROUP POSTS >>

Views: 147

Replies to This Discussion

Best pizzeria in San Francisco? Do tell me more!!!!

Ha! You've got me...
I really thought I could sneak that by without getting noticed.
;)

Alright: I'm willing to talk, but only in person (say at a BAIA Aperitivo), and under cover of some witness protection type-program.
Does BAIA offer that?!?
:)

I love the BAIA Aperitivo, but I managed to go to only one of them in the past six months, and for the March event it seems I will be in NY, so, do I have to wait until April??? Stop by the gallery and say hi soon!  (and tell me about the pizza place!) I have not seen you in ages!

Ciao ;-)

RSS

Events

BAIA Photos

www.flickr.com

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by BAIA LINK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service