Gardener Needed at Italian Immersion Preschool (La Piccola Scuola Italiana)
* every two weeks, approximately 4 hours +/- to be determined
* check our irrigation system and adjust automatic shut-on/shut-off as seasons change
* manage existing plants (pruning trees, health of them, etc)
* direct and recommend plants as needed
* partner with us in our new kitchen garden (soil is in, boxes ready)
Also we have an "orchard" with fruit bearing apple trees, pear trees, cherry and other. Friend of the Urban Forest planted those for us.
The location of the school is 728 20th Street @ Tennessee. It is an Italian-immersion Reggio Emilia preschool. Everyone does speak English, Italian is not necessary but some knowledge would be delightful.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at: 415-518-1878 or email@example.com.