) is hiring a customer representative/marketing manager for its San Francisco office.
Modernus specializes in importing Italian technology to the US. At this point, we are active in 2 verticals, interior doors and office movable walls. We are in the process of expanding our product reach to other verticals where we can exploit a significant competitive advantage.
We work with some of the largest architectural and interior design firms in the US on medium to large projects. We have a large number of projects under our belt, from residential to large project like City Center in Las Vegas or the Hilton Hotel Chain. We work nationwide and internationally.
We are looking for a person who can support our growth in our San Francisco office. Some of their tasks would be:
- customer interfacing (mainly over the phone);
- project management (generation of quotes, follow ups, deal closing, etc)
- managing online/offline marketing campaigns;
- work with SEO consultant on ongoing marketing campaign;
- help manage new product launches;
- take a responsibility role to manage office;
- help us get to the next level.
This is a totally hands-off position. The person who is going to join our office is going to be a self starter and good at organizing their schedule and set their own targets. We are a flexible company. We are looking for flexible, self motivated people. We are not spending time micro managing, as we are thinking of growing our business.
We offer competitive salary, health plan, 401k. We are based in the Potrero Hill area.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.