We are looking to hire a full / part time (depends on the person) Business Development Leader for our small but fast growing startup. This will be a key addition to our company with these main responsibilities:
- increase project pipeline
- ideally bring rolodex of existing contacts at top designers/ architects
- isolate potential business opportunities mainly in the hospitality and multi-unit verticals worldwide
- pursue opportunities by establishing relationship with main parties involved (project manager, designer, etc.)
- cultivate contacts within partner organizations/set up regular meetings
- help run marketing and PR effort
- maintain high level of company IQ about trends and development relevant to company's mission and growth.
Modernus is a fast growing startup which aims at changing the way architectural products are distributed in the US. We are pursuing a lean supply chain strategy which allows the introduction of new technologies and custom finishes directly to the design/architect, while providing a world class service level. We are concentrating on under-served verticals, responding to changes in technologies and market conditions.
In our first vertical, we have become the leading source for custom modern interior doors in the US, working on some of the most prestigious architectural projects state-side and internationally.
Growth has been in excess of 200% every year. We have available committed funding for the next 24+ months.
We are San Francisco based but work in the whole US and internationally.
Job is San Francisco based. Compensation is commensurate with responsibilities/level of experience.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-755-8940.