is currently searching for a Temp Administrative Assistant in San Francisco.
- Answer the phone; respond to phone inquiries, (general information about classes, courses, schedule, prices). For placement test or any academic questions, pleasehave the students talk directly to the Director. Check voice-mail and email. Reply to standard enquiries and make a note of them for the Director.
- Daily office accounting; paying bills, manage incoming money from term classes, preparing deposits.
- Assist students with needs (provide students with assigned homework, information about courses, etc.).
- Order office supplies, water, and other items needed for the office and school (includes computer related such as webpage space, webpage updating, domain names). Director to give approval before placing the order.
- Maintain office files (financial correspondence, informative).
- Respond to email requests.
- Create a brochure each term, listing all courses and workshops offered, along with basic school information. Arrange all the printing needs and preparation for the brochure to be printed by an outside printer.
- Arrange all the preparation and in-house printing of additional flyers as needed.
- Prepare and update class rosters for teachers.
- Maintain all incoming money received for payment of classes and courses material.
- Assist the Director with the preparation of any flyer required for special events or classes.
- Do all the data entry of registrations into the schools database.
- Create mailing labels for current students, based on data extracted from the database.
- Prepare, maintain and organize registration information for each term.
- Do the term-end Courtesy calls, reminding students of the next class for them and registration deadlines.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Must be available to work from Jan. 2nd – April 12th, 2012. Minimum of 16 hours a week with some flexibility (Monday & Wednesday from 10:30-6:30).
Training will be on Dec. 5th & Dec. 7th.