BAIA Link

BAIA Link, the Online Community of BAIA Members & Friends

Bi-lingual Relationship Manager, Global Strategist & Intercultural Trainer seeking career change in SF.

Bi-lingual Relationship Manager, Global Strategist and Intercultural Trainer looking for a career change in San Francisco...Please contact kellybritt415@gmail.com with relevant leads. My website is Italian To Go and you can also see my my LinkedIn profile.Thanks in advance for your assistance.

I bring 15 years’ experience identifying, developing and delivering what organizations need to empower the clients and communities they serve. I thrive in public facing roles as a liaison & facilitator of partnerships directed at win-win outcomes. I am a Motivating Mentor who demonstrates vision, integrity & encouragement to break down borders & create alliances through understanding our differences. I'm an Intercultural Trainer skilled in developing an individualization of the client/learner experience for diverse populations worldwide. I'm a Communications Strategist with a balanced mix of creativity, business acumen, service-orientation & diplomacy who appreciates the process of solving challenges to devise lasting & influential improvements. And I'm Curious Explorer with extensive international study/work/volunteer experience.

In short, I study, assess, create and drive learning, access and communication needs and turn them into global solutions, so don't miss the opportunity to bring me on your international team because I also bring...

• Fluency in Italian & English & well-versed in both Italian & US culture & communications
  • Aptitude for creating lasting & influential relationships with stakeholders at all levels
  • A global viewpoint that leverages partners toward shared goals
  • A love for guiding individuals to achieve their academic, professional & cultural goals 
  • Strategic, analytical, entrepreneurial & solution-based thinking
  • Results-driven marketing & content development/management
  • Competency in building, managing & analyzing data-driven systems to improve products
  • An ability to wear many hats, oversee multiple projects/programs & 
  • The courage to take risks to drive innovation, integrity & intelligent exchanges
  • Effective Collaboration among cross-functioning & dispersed teams worldwide

Grazie a tutti in anticipo,

Kelly Britt

kellybritt415@gmail.com

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kelly, thanks for the post! We'll be including it in our weekly BAIA Email Digest for more views.

Also, please don't publish duplicate blog posts. Thank you.

RSS

Events

BAIA Photos

www.flickr.com

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by BAIA LINK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service