BAIA Link

BAIA Link, the Online Community of BAIA Members & Friends

Massimo Arrigoni's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

BAIA supporter

"It seems to me that they're on a "better" path (e.g. addition of 500 notaries) altho…"

Massimo Arrigoni replied Jan 24, 2012 to Spain, Italy: time to be serious about promoting new businesses

5 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Matteo Fabiano

BAIA supporter

"Vivek's issue is with the top-down approach to creating clusters, not with the clust…"

Massimo Arrigoni replied Jul 21, 2011 to ITALY: focus on entrepreneurs to fix the debt problem

7 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Giorgio Ghersi

BAIA Team

"Matteo, you are exactly right and that's what Mr. Ichino and others are trying to ad…"

Massimo Arrigoni replied Jul 17, 2011 to Wanted: 21 Million Jobs…The Growing US Job Challenge

3 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Massimo Arrigoni

BAIA Team

"Well, there is a big difference between Italy and the US in that full time employmen…"

Massimo Arrigoni replied Jul 15, 2011 to Wanted: 21 Million Jobs…The Growing US Job Challenge

3 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Massimo Arrigoni

BAIA supporter

"Just a follow-up note: I talk about a cultural campaign because that's where real re…"

Massimo Arrigoni replied Jul 15, 2011 to ITALY: focus on entrepreneurs to fix the debt problem

7 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Giorgio Ghersi

BAIA supporter

"Thanks Mike, very useful."

Massimo Arrigoni replied Jun 9, 2011 to Don't forget to file FBAR form about your Italian (or any non-US) financial accounts; $10,000 per account if you don't

6 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Mike Borsetti

BAIA supporter

"Just a note to say that our friends Vivek Wadhwa keeps writing really interesting ar…"

Massimo Arrigoni replied May 21, 2011 to Controesodo: perche' non funziona

14 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by roberto dolci

BAIA supporter

"This is a thread half in English and half in Italian, in true BAIA style. Love it. S…"

Massimo Arrigoni replied Mar 8, 2011 to Controesodo: perche' non funziona

14 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by roberto dolci

BAIA Team

"I'm excited about this event. We have some outstanding panelists. It's going to be a…"

Massimo Arrigoni replied Oct 12, 2010 to October 14, 2010 - BAIA Panel Discussion - Transplanting start-ups in Silicon Valley: does it work?

3 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Grazia Bennett

BAIA supporter

"Hi Jim, thank you very much for the additional information on this. You're right, i…"

Massimo Arrigoni replied Dec 14, 2009 to Moving parent to the USA

10 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Mickie Curti

RSS

Events

BAIA Photos

www.flickr.com

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by BAIA LINK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service