BAIA Link

BAIA Link, the Online Community of BAIA Members & Friends

Veronica Rosso's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Ciao Jonny We're hosting a networking event in SF this coming Wednesday (see our eve…"

Veronica Rosso replied Apr 27, 2013 to Italian Fluency Goal

3 May 13, 2013
Reply by Giovanni Longo

BAIA Team

"Sullo stesso tema, un altro articolo interessante sul conflitto di interessi e la (n…"

Veronica Rosso replied Dec 12, 2011 to "Caro presidente no, così non va" - Corriere della Sera - 12/4/2011

6 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Robert DeFazio

BAIA Team

"Hi Loris, I don't work for Yelp so I have no idea whether the position is still open…"

Veronica Rosso replied Aug 1, 2011 to Yelp is Seeking an Italian User Operations Associate! (San Francisco)

3 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Loris Scagliarini

"Grazie Vincenzo. Non conoscevo Kickback, sembra un'azienda molto interessante! "

Veronica Rosso replied Jun 5, 2011 to Sviluppatori Ruby on Rails per startup

2 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Davide Barison

"Ciao Stefano, se sei appena laureato la cosa migliore da fare e' cominciare a cercar…"

Veronica Rosso replied Jun 1, 2010 to What do i need to have a chance to move and work in the U.S?

7 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Baron Antonio Massa

BAIA Team

"I agree. And I love the 500 as it is (I own one myself, back home). What I find also…"

Veronica Rosso replied Aug 18, 2009 to Fiat 500 will go to Mexico

5 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Damiano Tamburrino

"Hi Gabriele, Since you are in the Valley and want to meet people, let me invite you…"

Veronica Rosso replied Aug 3, 2009 to AAA Compagni di viaggio cercasi

4 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Gabriele Scoditti

"Yes, of course. I hope someone will notice you!"

Veronica Rosso replied Oct 17, 2008 to Economics of Internet's young Degree search international opportunity

6 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by andrea ciccorossi

"Hi Andrea, I also posted this... have you seen it?"

Veronica Rosso replied Oct 16, 2008 to Economics of Internet's young Degree search international opportunity

6 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by andrea ciccorossi

"Mario, What SFIP can do for you is: help you to get your Visa, help you with your re…"

Veronica Rosso replied Sep 27, 2008 to Web Developer - Project Manager search chance in CA

8 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by San Francisco International Program

RSS

Events

BAIA Photos

www.flickr.com

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by BAIA LINK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service