BAIA Link

BAIA Link, the Online Community of BAIA Members & Friends

Donato Mangialardo's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"All, Happy New Year. As a follo up to my earlier post, here are the details for the…"

Donato Mangialardo replied Jan 4, 2010 to Product Marketing, Management and Design position

1 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Donato Mangialardo

"Ciao Adriano, Visto l'argomento della tua tesi e la tua esperienza, ti invito a con…"

Donato Mangialardo replied Jan 4, 2010 to Opportunità di lavorare nella Bay Area

4 Jan 4, 2010

BAIA supporter

"Oops sorry. I just noticed the several detailed replies... anyway, good luck! -Donato"

Donato Mangialardo replied Jan 4, 2010 to Moving parent to the USA

10 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Mickie Curti

BAIA supporter

"Hi Massimo, As far as I know, by being a US citizen you can sponsor your mother for…"

Donato Mangialardo replied Jan 4, 2010 to Moving parent to the USA

10 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Mickie Curti

"ANybody can reccomend a CPA or Tax Advisor that knows very well tax matters and trea…"

Donato Mangialardo replied Jul 24, 2009 to Dual citizen working in Italy...where is the best tax rate?

4 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Maurizio Valentini

BAIA Team

"I cannot agree more. How sad this report is.In Italy there is a tendency to blame ot…"

Donato Mangialardo replied Feb 6, 2009 to 2008 FDI into Italy down 94% year-on-year

2 Feb 6, 2009

BAIA supporter

"US car companies not only are "several decades behind the "clean car revolution" " a…"

Donato Mangialardo replied Dec 5, 2008 to U.S. auto crisis

4 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Lucia Panini

BAIA Team

"I love the S Francis Yacht club area (sorry, the Italians defeated America One Chall…"

Donato Mangialardo replied Sep 8, 2008 to The Big Boat Series… The last big sailboat race of the season

2 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Danny Maco

"Grazie mille per l'informazione. Molto utile. -Donato"

Donato Mangialardo replied Sep 5, 2008 to Dual Italian/US citizens (originally Italians): can they drive in italy with the US driving license?

10 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Baron Antonio Massa

"And, I would add, Linkedin. It is a fantastic resource for finding jobs (and hiring)…"

Donato Mangialardo replied Sep 4, 2008 to Web Developer - Project Manager search chance in CA

8 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by San Francisco International Program

RSS

Events

BAIA Photos

www.flickr.com

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by BAIA LINK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service