BAIA Link

BAIA Link, the Online Community of BAIA Members & Friends

Barone Antonio Massa's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

BAIA Team

"To improve the standard of English to maintain international competitiveness, the It…"

Barone Antonio Massa replied Jun 7, 2012 to Politecnico Milano switches to English: Good or bad?

5 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by BAIA LINK

"Hello Angela, It depends where you got married...If you have married in USA the proc…"

Barone Antonio Massa replied Oct 28, 2011 to I-130 VISA for Italian spouse: how long it takes to get the consular interview scheduled at Naples consulate?

2 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Barone Antonio Massa

BAIA Team

"I am sure any Consulate in USA have an official of the Trade Commission who can answ…"

Barone Antonio Massa replied Apr 13, 2011 to VAT refund for purchases made in Italy by EU non-resident subjects

9 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Giorgio Ghersi

"Unfortunately we don't have any information how to work in USA.  The only thing I ca…"

Barone Antonio Massa replied Apr 13, 2011 to what if a young Italian dreams about living in USA

3 Apr 13, 2011

"Hello Gianluca, Ti rispondo in italiano perche' la tua domanda e' sempre stata la mi…"

Barone Antonio Massa replied Apr 13, 2011 to My unsuccesfull AIRE application.

3 Apr 13, 2011

"Quando c'e' un bando di concorso presso il Consolato Generale in San Francisco norma…"

Barone Antonio Massa replied Apr 13, 2011 to Job Opening at the Italian Consulate in San Francisco

2 Apr 13, 2011

BAIA supporter

"The best way to answer your question is to go under the website of the Italian Consu…"

Barone Antonio Massa replied Apr 13, 2011 to Italian American applying for Italian Citizenship...

9 Apr 13, 2011

"Salve Matteo, Se sei italiano con il passaporto italiano valido e sei iscritto all'…"

Barone Antonio Massa replied Apr 13, 2011 to Cittadinanza Italiana per mio figlio

5 Apr 13, 2011

"Le legge italiana prevede che se un cittadino abbia la doppia cittadinanza quando en…"

Barone Antonio Massa replied Apr 13, 2011 to Dual Italian/US citizens (originally Italians): can they drive in italy with the US driving license?

10 Apr 13, 2011

"Dear Gaetano, Italian law for passport is very clear especially when you have a chil…"

Barone Antonio Massa replied Apr 13, 2011 to re passport

1 Apr 13, 2011

RSS

Events

BAIA Photos

www.flickr.com

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by BAIA LINK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service