BAIA Link

BAIA Link, the Online Community of BAIA Members & Friends

Forum Discussions (792)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BAIA Team

Upcoming event - Rethinking the World in the Age of Chaos, A talk with Federico Rampini

February 16, 2016 - 6:30pm-8:30pm - Hult International Business School, 1355 Sansome St, San Francisco. I have been working with BAIA, the…

Started by Grazia Bennett in Event Discussions

0 Jan 24, 2016

BAIA Team

Upcoming event - Rethinking the World in the Age of Chaos, A talk with Federico Rampini

February 16, 2016 - 6:30pm-8:30pm - Hult International Business School, 1355 Sansome St, San Francisco. I have been working with BAIA, the…

0 Jan 24, 2016

BAIA Team

Super Bowl 50 in San Francisco: Very useful information | JANUARY 23-FEBRUARY 12

Very useful information if you are planning to drive in San Francisco from January 23 to February 12 - share it with your friends - 1 milli…

Started by Grazia Bennett in General discussions

0 Jan 22, 2016

Join or Sponsor SF Italian Language Meetup Group

Want to speak the Italian Language with other "appassionati" della Bella Lingua, make new friends and network with native and non-native It…

Started by Kelly Britt in General discussions

0 Jan 5, 2016

Linguistic QA - Italian and other languages

Job Description Performing localization & functional tests Performing localization & translation Reporting, tracking and verifying…

Started by valeria barbero in Careers

0 Dec 20, 2015

BAIA Team

Bandyer: six young Italians invent a new, easy, virtual way to learn and teach skills through your laptop

My interview with Filippo Rocca. Online version at http://www.italoamericano.org/story/2015-12-18/bandyer

Started by Serena Perfetto in General discussions

1 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Giovanni (John) Foggiato

BAIA Team

Vivek Wadhwa, Mary Huss, Andy Myers, Valentina Imbeni, Thais Rezende - The Adaptable Mind - Join us on January 13

If you have kids or you are simply interested in the future you cannot miss this event that I helped two of my favorite organizations - L…

0 Dec 8, 2015

BAIA Team

SAVE THE DATE: The Adaptable Mind

Save The Date: The Adaptable Mind - La Scuola - International School and Bizworld.org Join us on Wednesday, January 13th from 5:30 to 8pm…

0 Nov 25, 2015

BAIA Team

Mercato di Natale - Italian Christmas Market

The third annual Mercato di Natale (Italian Christmas Market) will be held at Fort Mason Center on December 5th and 6th from 10:30am to…

0 Nov 23, 2015

BAIA Team

We Love Italian

Join the Italian Consul General extraordinaire, Mauro Battocchi, on Thursday, December 17, 6:30pm-9:30pm at ACT Strand Theater for cockta…

0 Nov 20, 2015

RSS

Events

BAIA Photos

www.flickr.com

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by BAIA LINK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service