BAIA Link

BAIA Link, the Online Community of BAIA Members & Friends

Event Discussions (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BAIA Team

European Innovation Day - Start Up Europe Comes to Silicon Valley - Sept. 21st

An action oriented investors’ day bringing together the best of European technology and innovation. RSVP and enjoy top-notch speakers. I…

Started by Grazia Bennett

0 Sep 6, 2015

BAIA Team

Vittorio De Sica at the Castro Theatre - September 26th

September 26th, 2015, Castro Theatre.  Cinema Italia San Francisco is thrilled to show the new restorations of four of the most successful…

0 Aug 21, 2015

BAIA Team

REMINDER: BAIA APERITIVO IN SAN FRANCISCO WILL COME BACK NEXT MONTH!

Quick reminder regarding our aperitivo in San Francisco which will come back in September!  Our next networking events are: - BAIA GEEKS ME…

Started by Serena Perfetto

0 Aug 5, 2015

BAIA Team

Italy is still one of the favorite destinations

Art, history,  food, the beauty of its towns and landscape, the warmth of its people are still fuelling tourism to Italy http://www.agi.i

0 May 5, 2015

BAIA Team

Countdown to EXPO 2015

The Milan EXPO 2015 is about to begin! Interesting 10 things to know for the expo on: http://milano.corriere.it/cronaca/cards/10-cose-sape

1 May 1, 2015
Reply by Sergio Mandrone

BAIA Team

L'equity crowdfunding diventa una competizione

L’equity crowdfunding diventa una gara: la startup che raccoglie più soldi più in fretta vince la possibilità di non pagare la fee alla pia…

Started by Flavio Notari

0 Apr 17, 2015

BAIA Team

The Italian International School - La Scuola - March 14, 2015

Many BAIA's supporters have small kids or are planning to start a family. Therefore I am extending an invitation to all of them to suppor…

0 Feb 10, 2015

BAIA Team

The Making of a Successful Exit

A first class presentation by Richard Moran, John Harnett and Andrea Peiro - The Making of a Successful Exit - Sponsored by BAIA See more…

0 Oct 28, 2014

BAIA Team

ON THE JOURNEY… nel mezzo del cammin by Maria Luisa Forenza

Date: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 Time: 6:30 PM. Location: IIC (814 Montgomery Street, San Francisco) Presentation of ON THE JOURNEY… nel mez…

0 May 24, 2014

BAIA Team

Le Forchette Tricolore - Food Revolution Day - Saturday 5/17/2014 at the Consulate of Italy

On Saturday May 17 celebrate Food Revolution Day at the Consulate General of Italy in Pacific Heights with San Francisco a Tavola and the…

0 May 12, 2014

RSS

Events

BAIA Photos

www.flickr.com

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by BAIA LINK.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service