Time: March 19, 2010 from 8:30am to 1:30pm
Location: Sun Microsystems Campus
Street: Building 12, 12 Network Circle
City/Town: Menlo Park, CA
Website or Map: http://peerfinancing.eventbri…
Event Type: entrepreneur, conference
Organized By: Embarkons and Laura Ventura
Latest Activity: Mar 4, 2010
The Peer Financing Conference is a great opportunity to hear and see first hand the new and innovative funding solutions developers, content creators, and entrepreneurs will be able to take advantage of.
At this half day event, you'll learn:
- How entrepreneurs are funding ideas, projects and ventures through peer-to-peer financing.
- What new platforms have been created to connect ideas with money.
- How new tools like PayPal adaptive payments is revolutionizing how money can travel seamlessly from peer-to-peer.
- Why your venture may never need venture financing.
- How funders are looking for ways to share risk and are interested in meeting the next generation of entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial financing.
Cost: $75 (with BAIA discount) which includes amazing speakers & experienced entrepreneurs, plus prizes, swag, meals, and more. ** To get $20 off the general admission price, use promo code “FF20” **